Do you know what a person is called who loves to travel? Travel lover. Yes, but we all know that, and besides, that’s two words, not a one word noun.
How about “Hodophile”. If you are saying, “what, a hodophile!” Yes, a hodophile is a person who loves to travel. Now, that’s certainly going to grab your friends’ attention next time you talk to them.
Lets meet a person who has been travelling in India for the past few years with the intention of unearthing most of the little unknown places in India.
Ashish loves adventurous places in Rajrappa
1. He love
meeting new people.
2. He love experiencing new things.
3. He love seeing new places.
4. He love tasting new foods.
5. He love adventure and the spontaneity that the journey brings.
6. He enjoy pushing himself out of his comfort zone
7. He enjoy the personal growth that happens within the culmination of everything he experience and the people he meet.